Who we are
Thank you for visiting www.kimberleypayne.com. I am committed to protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about how I collect, use and disclose your personal information. You can always opt out of receiving the email at any time. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email you have received to date.
Your privacy is respected and protected. I will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information to or with others. I only keep your information so that I can email you.
How We Collect and Use Information
I may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to me online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). The Site only contacts individuals who specifically request that I do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive my messaging. The Site collects personally identifying information from my users during online registration. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration. All of this information is provided to me by you. I never share it with third parties.
When visitors leave comments on the site I collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The Site uses cookie and tracking technology. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your log-in information or preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens.
As a site that markets its site, content, products and/or services online I do not specifically target my marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to me in the course of your use of my site, content, products and/or services is governed by GDPR, I will abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from me. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
• This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and I do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. If I become aware that I have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, I will delete such information from my records. If I change my practices in the future, I will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
• Because I do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, I also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
• I do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
• Because I do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, I do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
Distribution of Information
I currently use the email platform Aweber www.aweber.com for the purpose of delivering emails. IP address may be shared for the prevention of spam and to block or identify hackers for your security.
I may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting in fraud prevention or investigation. I may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes. If it is not acceptable to you to have your information shared with Aweber then please opt out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button on any email.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized persons, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
• By e-mail: email@example.com
• By mail: 9 Phillips Court, Lakehurst, ON K0L 1J0
I reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
You can learn more about the GDPR by visiting www.eugdpr.org.