This simple ergonomic stretch is designed to protect your wrist.
* Extend and stretch both wrists and fingers acutely as if they are in a hand-stand position.
* Hold for a count of 5
* Straighten both wrists and relax fingers
* Make a tight fist with both hands
* Bend both wrists down while keeping the fist. Hold for a count of five
* Straighten both wrists and relax fingers, for a count of 5
* Hang arms loosely at side and shake them for a couple of seconds
May God bless your journey towards improved spiritual and physical health!
Are you interested in performing all 17 exercises within 10-minutes? Visit Fit4Faith